Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Deaths Head

Options
  • 17-12-2006 1:38am
    Registered Users Posts: 4,706 ✭✭✭

Bounty hunter, yes?

badass mother****er, yes?

killed bumblebee, yes?

always looked best when Geoff Senior drew him, yes?

wasnt actually a transformer, yes?

Discuss?

:D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23,216 ✭✭✭✭monkeyfudge

Yep... he was one tough cookie.

He even managed to free himself from Unicrons mind control in one issue, didn't he?

Ha... he even went up against Doctor Who and the Fantastic Four. His own comic series was great.. one that was a spin off from Dragon's Claws. I lost interest after that when they gave him yet another new body though..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,511 ✭✭✭Rozie

Supposedly appearing in Planet Hulk, and already appeared in "Amazing Fantasy".

• Registered Users Posts: 84 ✭✭Beach Head

An absolutely excellent character!

Definitely the best when Geoff Senior drew him. He was the character that made the stories by Furman about Rodimus and Galvatron interesting.

His own original UK comic (Of which I am only missing issue 9, anyone got it?) had not got the best stories contained in it but did develop his character a lot.

Convenient fact that he was the same size as a standard transformer in their series and was shrunk by the Doctor to fit in with the rest of the Marvel Universe.

Dragons Claws was also excellent.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,868 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

I loved the character and I loved the way he provided a link between the transformers and and the marvel 616 universe... And he really suited Geoff Senior cause of all those hsarp edges.

Green or blue uniform?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭6th

Ah DeathsHead, he was one of the best characters in any comic I ever read.

I remember there being something about him going up against someone and it was tagged as "The Unstoppable Force meets The Immovable Object' .... anyone know what it was?

• Advertisement

dhead.jpg

Death's%20Head%20advert%20b.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,638 ✭✭✭bombidol

180px-Death's_Head_II,_Issue_1.jpg

Deaths Head II = Even Better!

Deaths Head II sucked .... and as for Deaths Head 3.0 ....meh.

34e15250.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,638 ✭✭✭bombidol

Deaths head 3 was awful but seriously DHII was excellent. Dont get me wrong, DH1 Was sweet too but II was where its at for me. Deaths Head II VS Wolverine? get it into yeh!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,156 ✭✭✭DaBreno

6th wrote:
    Ah DeathsHead, he was one of the best characters in any comic I ever read.

I remember there being something about him going up against someone and it was tagged as "The Unstoppable Force meets The Immovable Object' .... anyone know what it was?

I think they were called Sudden Impact. Some hardcore Military unit he fights to protect his client. He does most of them in but "Nitro" does a Kamikaze on the client. Asked by the leader of the unit, the only survivor, if he wants to join, he replies "Killing for a pittance in the name of your country? Call me a Conscientious objector!"

Ah yes, the things I did while my friends met girls...

Advertisement