Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wallets in Dublin

Options
  • 17-12-2006 2:10am
    Registered Users Posts: 8,452 ✭✭✭

Lads,

During the Summer I accidentally brought my wallet into the Mediterranean with me :o. Suffice to say the leather shriveled up and I've been using a crappy temporary replacement since.

Where can I get a new one? I was in Arnotts but I found their selection pretty poor. Not looking for anything amazing, just a standard €20-30 job.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,238 ✭✭✭Kwekubo

You could always make one out of Tyvek if the mood takes you.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,626 ✭✭✭Stargal

There are some fake-but-pretty Chanel ones for sale on the stalls on Henry St. I think one of them would suit you perfectly :p

But seriously... have you tried M&S? They don't have a big range, but the few that they do are pretty good.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,452 ✭✭✭Time Magazine

stargal wrote:
    There are some fake-but-pretty Chanel ones for sale on the stalls on Henry St. I think one of them would suit you perfectly :p
    When I saw this post on the mainpage I expected a petty economist jibe :P
    But seriously... have you tried M&S? They don't have a big range, but the few that they do are pretty good.
    Nope, didn't think of them. Thank ya :).

• Registered Users Posts: 24,993 ✭✭✭✭Wishbone Ash

Dunnes Stores have good quality, smart looking, real leather wallets at the moment. TK Maxx also have a large selection.

Most luggage shops or luggage sections of large shops also do wallets.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,355 ✭✭✭punchdrunk

the shoe repair place on south anne street has nice ones in the window

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Flukey

Roches Stores usually have a good selection. That is where I bought my current one.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,909 ✭✭✭europerson

Flukey wrote:
    Roches Stores usually have a good selection. That is where I bought my current one.
    Unfortunately, Roche's has been taken over by the bland and boring abomination that is Debenham's.

• Registered Users Posts: 37,300 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

There's a place on Lower Liffey Street http://maps.google.com/?ie=UTF8&z=17&ll=53.347445,-6.263194&spn=0.00456,0.010042&om=1 that does wallets. Varied selection. Its the one with lots of bags hanging outside it. Few other shops along that street that may also sell wallets.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,452 ✭✭✭Time Magazine

Got a nifty number in Best Man in Stephen's Green Shopping Centre for under €20.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,909 ✭✭✭europerson

Ibid wrote:
    Got a nifty number in Best Man in Stephen's Green Shopping Centre for under €20.
    Photo?

• Advertisement
Advertisement