Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

back wiper

Options
  • 17-12-2006 11:08am
    Registered Users Posts: 420 ✭✭

my back wiper makes a horrible noise at times when its on my mechanic said it was because the wiper blade was gone hard anyone know how to sort this out it drives me mental, also my exshaust has started to make a rattle i'm assuming that it is probably something loose is this something that i should tackle myself or leave it to the professionals?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,376 ✭✭✭Squirrel

Tony255 wrote:
    my back wiper makes a horrible noise at times when its on my mechanic said it was because the wiper blade was gone hard anyone know how to sort this out it drives me mental, also my exshaust has started to make a rattle i'm assuming that it is probably something loose is this something that i should tackle myself or leave it to the professionals?

Dunno about the exhaust, but just change the wiper blade, a few seconds and you're sorted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34 finnykid

One simple thing that will sort that wiper is to rub vinegar on it. Beleive me it works:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,651 ✭✭✭Captain Slow IRL

finnykid wrote:
    One simple thing that will sort that wiper is to rub vinegar on it. Beleive me it works:confused:

For how long?
    For the cost, you'd be better off just replacing it.
    Exhaust's are hard and time-consuming to do on the ground - bring it to your local garage or qwik fit and ask them to check it out and give you a quote, easiest solution in the long run.

Advertisement