Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Finally got pierced.

Options
  • 17-12-2006 12:41pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 738 ✭✭✭

I got my first piercing done yesterday (hafada) and I couldnt be happier so i though i's share it with you all, It looks great, feels good, and the lucky few who have seen it love it also one girl who thought she'd hate it loves it the most!

It was a little daunting getting it done as it was my first one even though i knew what to expect, but it didnt hurt too much (and im a wuss with pain)and took no time at all to do.

So over all i'm happy and looking forward to getting more in the future.

Comments

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 4,698 ✭✭✭garthv

Scrotal Hafada?
    Fair play if its your first piercing, hope you enjoy it!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

talk about jumping in the deep end :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 738 ✭✭✭gaui3d0pnbz86o

yeah it was my first one, and was a scrotal hafada, i didnt find it too bad to get done at all.... and it looks and feels great

This talk of the deep end makes it seem like its regarded as a difficult (ie painful) pirecing!

I wouldnt of thought it was painful...
    Most people seem to have a stigmata against getting their genitalia pierced, Ive had my cock done twice and Ive found my nose piercing to be sorer to get done.
    Each to their own I suppose!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,095 ✭✭✭Fantasy_Suicide

The nose was my worst too... Bloody hell.

• Advertisement

The nose was my worst too... Bloody hell.
    Aye, lost the ring on mine too so now I need to get it re-pierced, so not looking forward to it!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

i found nipple piercing by far the sorest for some mad reason, ive yet to get my nose done though :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 72 ✭✭Karona_Marona

I got my tragus pierced yesterday, It was fine, didnt hurt a bit i could even sleep on it last night. although the ball came out this morning, got it back in though.

Advertisement