Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Where supplies&fits eibach springs?

Options
  • 17-12-2006 2:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,081 ✭✭✭

I'm looking at getting these for my new stilo. Is there anywhere in Dublin that will supply and fit these? I'm new to all this so I don't know where to look. Cheers

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 594 ✭✭✭Tanabe

http://www.tuningfactory.ie

Good choice of springs, Eibach's are one of the best;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,081 ✭✭✭su_dios

Thanks! Greatly appreciated!!
    Hope all goes well. Oh and is a 35mm drop too much for Irish roads with these ramps? Would a 30mm drop be better?

• Registered Users Posts: 89 ✭✭Nom-IzZ

I have eibach springs on my bmw 318, handling is so much better then standard and the drop has not caused any problems with ramps etc

Nom-IzZ wrote:
    I have eibach springs on my bmw 318, handling is so much better then standard and the drop has not caused any problems with ramps etc

Good thats what I like to hear. I'll more than likely go for them then. Cheers

• Closed Accounts Posts: 594 ✭✭✭Tanabe

Don't know what height the Stilo is as standard but I reckon you'd be ok with the 35mm drop.

I had Eibachs on my ITR & she was peachy;)

• Advertisement

Sounds sweet!!
    Would I need to declare this on insurance?.. If so would this affect my premium? First time getting insured on a car(pickin up the car in a few weeks) and don't want to come across as the 20yr old boy racer. Just want them the car to sit nicely on the fiat alloys:)

Tried Tuningfactory but they don't fit them. Any other suggestions?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,277 ✭✭✭kdevitt

www.accarsales.com - Al there fits them

Thanks I'll check them out so

• Registered Users Posts: 4,184 ✭✭✭Fey!

I'll second AC Car Sales.

• Advertisement
Advertisement