Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Weekend Daytime Activities Dublin

• 17-12-2006 2:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 19

Hi,

<I'm not sure this is in the correct forum>

I'm looking to get info on weekend hobbies/activities in Dublin.
    I'm recently moved back here from abroad and I dont know where to start looking.
    So if you could point me in the right direction....

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,939 ✭✭✭mikedragon32

What are your interests?

You could play just about any field sport.

Stillorgan RFC have two teams, one playing saturdays, one playing sundays: www.dublinrugby.com

There's all sorts of societies etc.

I would suggest you have a browse around the boards here and you'll find groups covering just about every interest you might have!

• Registered Users Posts: 19 Prescient

Thanks, will do, there seems to be no shortage of interests, just trying to find the thing I'm most interested in
    thanks again

Advertisement