Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ticketmaster in UCD?

Options
  • 17-12-2006 4:39pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,424 ✭✭✭

Where in UCD is the ticketmaster outlet?Does anyone know what time it opens at each morning?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,121 ✭✭✭dajaffa

At the kiosk in the student centre. Open from 8 til 2 every day, but it is broken, A LOT (not now I don't think, generally out of order quite frequently)!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,424 ✭✭✭fatal

dajaffa wrote:
    At the kiosk in the student centre. Open from 8 til 2 every day, but it is broken, A LOT (not now I don't think, generally out of order quite frequently)!
    Thats the last thing you want to happen to a ticketmaster outlet when the tickets for a show are already pretty hard to get...well i wont be going there then...thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 1,536 ✭✭✭Brimmy

--There's nothing here... go away..--

• Registered Users Posts: 3,608 ✭✭✭breadmonkey

Brimmy wrote:
    Just go to SoundCellar on Nassau street...
    sshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 738 ✭✭✭TheVan

Or the internet thingy?

Seems you have access to some kind of system to access something called the world wide web...I hear all the kids talking about it these days...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,016 ✭✭✭Blush_01

TheVan wrote:
    Or the internet thingy?

Seems you have access to some kind of system to access something called the world wide web...I hear all the kids talking about it these days...

That's only a valid solution if you're paying by credit card. Some people use these paper things and little pieces of metal. They like to call it money. I don't know why, it's a strange name for it, but what can you do!

The internet thing always crashes so didnt bother.I just went to the stephens green kiosk and after the staff arrived a few mins after the tickets went on sale I managed to get tickets for the second night.So its probably the last night il be going to there to get them.
    Il go to sound cellar next time.Keep it on the down-low cos many people dont know about it;)

Blush_01 wrote:
    That's only a valid solution if you're paying by credit card. Some people use these paper things and little pieces of metal. They like to call it money. I don't know why, it's a strange name for it, but what can you do!

word up;)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,854 ✭✭✭Sinfonia

fatal wrote:
    Keep it on the down-low cos many people dont know about it
    yeah, we better not do anything silly like post about it on a public forum :p

what gig was it for as a matter of interest?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 738 ✭✭✭TheVan

Blush_01 wrote:

Clever...but all AIB atm cards are now also laser cards

Also credit cards are called plastic money.....

AND WHO SAID THAT CELLAR PLACE???

Go to Ticketmaster in Stephen's Green and there's no booking fee or anything, just the plain old €25/€35/€55 price

• Advertisement

SumGuy wrote:
    what gig was it for as a matter of interest?

Its not a gig.WWE(formerly WWF) are coming here in june for yet another show and like always I HAVE to go:D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,016 ✭✭✭Blush_01

TheVan wrote:
    Clever...but all AIB atm cards are now also laser cards

Also credit cards are called plastic money.....

AND WHO SAID THAT CELLAR PLACE???

Go to Ticketmaster in Stephen's Green and there's no booking fee or anything, just the plain old €25/€35/€55 price

Since when are all AIB cards Laser cards? My sister got a new AIB ATM card on Thursday (that's last week, not so long ago) and it was an ATM card, not a Laser card. Funny, that. Since four of the five members of my family have Laser cards, it's odd that they should discriminate against her, isn't it? I guess it must just be a culchie thing.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,536 ✭✭✭Brimmy

fatal wrote:
    Its not a gig.WWE(formerly WWF) are coming here in june for yet another show and like always I HAVE to go:D

Bollocks to that. I'm getting my ticket Thursday hopefully. There's a second date anyway. We might even be delaying our J1 for it!

Now Edge has a WWE title shot against Cena, I have full fate he can end the year as he started it. Even if Cena has 2 wwe title matches booked already..

Advertisement