Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Hendry v Ebdon uk championship final

• 17-12-2006 5:04pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 412 ✭✭

This is going to be a classic (i hope) the 1st 2 frames were played as if it was the decider, the tactical between them was top class, i think Ebdon might just be a bit better and he certainly has some concentration levels.

Anyone watching it?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 RayMondo

The match was ok, but I certainly don't think that both players play their best, especially in the last session, John Parrot commented that Hendry looked a bit jaded, certainly Ebdon didn't look jaded, so I reckon he is the most physically fit of the two, I think he runs something like six miles a day, a big long tournament like the UK Champtionship is long, so physically and mentally one should be on top form, I think all the top players keep fit, O'Sullivan, Doherty, Hendry, Dott etc. Looking forward to the Master in mid January.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 56,729 ✭✭✭✭walshb

Hmmm, physically fit and snooker in the same sentence. There's a laugh if ever I heard one

• Closed Accounts Posts: 412 ✭✭paul666

fitness would help im sure if u had a gut like jonny vegas it wouldnt help. stephen lee id say would be better player if he lost a few pounds he sometimes struggles on those shots where he has to stretch.

yeah it was a great match alot of drama hendry losimg his cue action, then ebdon lost his form for 2 frames i thought for a while hendry might just get back into it, i was hoping he would. but too many cracks showed up in his game his nerves got the better of him. i knew it would happen. i felt sorry for him, it must of been very frustrating for him missing fairly straight forward shots. what do ye think his chances are for the masters or the world champ. i reckon 3 round maybe quaters no consistency

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,852 ✭✭✭✭Nalz

walshb wrote:
    Hmmm, physically fit and snooker in the same sentence. There's a laugh if ever I heard one

your post, There's a laugh if ever I heard one.

cornflakes, now There's a cereal if ever I had one

Advertisement