Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

who do i complain to

Options
  • 17-12-2006 7:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,083 ✭✭✭

Hi All
    MODS, please move if posted in wrong place,Ta

fool that i am, i decided after watching the Xfactor that i wanted to download the winning song from the itv website, so handy enough(i thought) there was a 5 digit code you could text to receive a pin code for the download at a cost of £1.50/E2 , not bad i thought, then as im reading the txt message to retrieve said code i received 3 more codes and E8 off my credit.
    To say i was P off is an understatement.
    I think ive found the service provider for that number and the company do mention their link to the xfactor show on their own site, Do i complain to them or to itv?
    I know its not an extortionate amount of money but i only ordered 1 code not 4.
    I know they want it to be a christmas no1 but charging people for 4 copies when they order 1 is taking the mickey dont you think!!!!!!!

thanks in advance
    K

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Sounds like a job for OFCOM.

http://www.ofcom.org.uk/complain/

Mike.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,083 ✭✭✭chasm

Me Again!
    I emailed the customer service dept on the digital7 website and they replied back
    with an apology and offered me a free album download, which naturally i accepted. they emailed me again with the link and another apology.:) So all sorted thankfully and god bless the customer services dept for their promptness
    I thought it only fair to update this after my previous moan.

Advertisement