Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

dell x50v and eircom wireless bb

• 17-12-2006 7:59pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,712 ✭✭✭

hi.can anyone advise me how to configure my axim for use with my eircom wireless router .i know little about wireless

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 636 ✭✭✭NADA

I have the exact same pda. I never really had to configure anything as such. All I did was hit the "enable wireless" button at the side. And it should automatically detect your wireless network. Mine does anyhow. All I then need was to know my network key. I typed it in and wolla. However I have a problem of my own now. When I press the wireless button on the side it tells me that there is something missing. wirelesssbutton.exe or something. So now I can't get my PDA to go online again. Any help. I am going to try and download wirelessbutton.exe

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 24,119 Mod ✭✭✭✭robinph

I only have the 30 model but did have problems with that in connecting to some wireless points with the default windows(?) software on the machine. There was another wireless client that I then used called Odessy which then worked for every network with no problems. I would have thought they may have fixed those problems with the 50 though, but you never know.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,712 ✭✭✭davelerave

NADA wrote:
    I have the exact same pda. I never really had to configure anything as such. All I did was hit the "enable wireless" button at the side. And it should automatically detect your wireless network. Mine does anyhow. All I then need was to know my network key. I typed it in and wolla. However I have a problem of my own now. When I press the wireless button on the side it tells me that there is something missing. wirelesssbutton.exe or something. So now I can't get my PDA to go online again. Any help. I am going to try and download wirelessbutton.exe
    thanks for the replies i rang eircon and they said to ring back with the serial number and they'll issue me a wep key so i'l try that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,712 ✭✭✭davelerave

i can now connect to the network but i cant use internet explorer yet .it says i need a connection and to chnage my settings but it only has connections for modems showing?

Advertisement