Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Results

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,169 ✭✭✭✭Sangre

I finished my exams on Tuesday. I get my results in October.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,469 ✭✭✭Pythia

Sangre wrote:

That's what you get for going to Trinity.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,356 ✭✭✭seraphimvc

Sangre wrote:

emm...may i ask...is it only 1 subject??;)

my 1st yr fren (engineering) did only 1 test for the Xmas.........:rolleyes:

EDIT:

btw,are u really doing any proper 'all subjects' exam week like test in trinity??cause',my fren,seems is so free since the school open from last september ,classes are not much(bad timetable anyway,you may get a class on 9am then the other one on 3pm...),few homework...

such a big difference from our 1st yr science student!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,158 ✭✭✭Stepherunie

We just found out our provisional results will be posted on Blackboard - handy out - originally they wanted people to collect them in the office - a slightly stupid and unhelpful idea for the nine of us who are off on Erasmus at the moment. Not sure when they'll be in but I'd say fairly soon as we're all back at college at the moment.

seraphimvc wrote:
    emm...may i ask...is it only 1 subject??;)

my 1st yr fren (engineering) did only 1 test for the Xmas.........:rolleyes:

EDIT:

btw,are u really doing any proper 'all subjects' exam week like test in trinity??cause',my fren,seems is so free since the school open from last september ,classes are not much(bad timetable anyway,you may get a class on 9am then the other one on 3pm...),few homework...

such a big difference from our 1st yr science student!!
    No, I sat exams in all my subjects (3).

Also, I think Trinity Science has an extra year over UCD.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,356 ✭✭✭seraphimvc

Sangre wrote:
    No, I sat exams in all my subjects (3).

Also, I think Trinity Science has an extra year over UCD.

just make this clear first,i am not doing 'general science ' in UCD,so i don't really know about the detail of doing tat course,but ,most the 1st yr students (science courses) are doing many similar subs this yr.i kinda heard something from my frens' course...

extra year???general science student normally do 4 yrs for a degree.Trinity student do 5 yrs???:eek: :eek: :eek:

plus,only 3 subs??tats all???great,now you are talking in the UCD board,which everyone here at least taking 4 subs for the Xmas exam....:p (us 1st yr scince student normally take 6)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,437 ✭✭✭tintinr35

We just found out our provisional results will be posted on Blackboard - handy out - originally they wanted people to collect them in the office - a slightly stupid and unhelpful idea for the nine of us who are off on Erasmus at the moment. Not sure when they'll be in but I'd say fairly soon as we're all back at college at the moment.

are our results being put on BB too???

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,033 ✭✭✭Chakar

tintinr35 wrote:

If you mean Arts then no.You'll have to use SIS.

tintinr35 wrote:

I don't think so it was just our course that they're doing it for as far as I know, it was brought up at the programme board meeting last week.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 546 ✭✭✭Easygainer

607adc37fc.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,270 ✭✭✭singingstranger

Roffle. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,203 ✭✭✭Heyes

Out of curiosity has any results been given out for ucd exams yet ?

Since you're not even back yet I'd doubt it.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,203 ✭✭✭Heyes

Sangre wrote:
    Since you're not even back yet I'd doubt it.

im not in ucd, its for a friend.. just enquiring.

28th or 29th - can't remember which date they're going up on SIS web for one and all.

Some courses are giving provisional results before that. 3rd and 4th Radiography are getting there radiography related results this week.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,815 ✭✭✭Vorsprung

We've been told it'll be the 1st week February for us, think they have case reports to finish off, then the board meeting to sign off on everything. Going up on SIS too I think.

Advertisement