Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Flach creator?

Options
  • 17-12-2006 9:52pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 216 ✭✭

hey, I'm looking to get a tool for generating flash content and website. I've found this :

http://www.trendyflash.com/

It's perfect for what I want except it only outputs the .swf files. I need the .fla files to do further customizations.

Does anybody use/know of a tool like this? I don't want to just buy a flash template either ...

Comments

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 10,518 Mod ✭✭✭✭5uspect

Just buy Flash itself.
    You can get free trials from adobe.com if its just a one off job.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 216 ✭✭delanest

I actually have flash, I want a way of creating flash templates and then editing/customizing these with my own graphics and animations. It will save me a lot of time and effort for the same results

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 10,518 Mod ✭✭✭✭5uspect

Can you not then import the swf files into flash and edit/save them to fla? Or does trendyflash prevent editing?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 216 ✭✭delanest

na, has them as protected files when I try to import or open :( , still searching here, will post if I find something

Advertisement