Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Need a lift!

Options
  • 17-12-2006 11:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 668 ✭✭✭

Right!....here goes!....
    A little bit of mis-measurement on my part means that the only way to get my large bath into the bathroom is to take out the window and lift it into the second floor window into the bathroom!

The problem is that I am going to need a mini crane (like you get on the back of delivery lorries) or a telescopic forks!

Per chance does anyone know a person with access to such an item on the north side of the city? (Clontarf/Killester area)????....

Happy to pay a nice fee for the privilege!!!!!!!

Cheers,
    Jab

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,876 ✭✭✭Borzoi

Hope you find someone, because if you have to hire either you'll be looking at around €500 +VAT

• Registered Users Posts: 576 ✭✭✭ifah

go down to closest big site and offer the guy driving the telescopic loader a nice cash christmas pressie to come us some lunch time to do the jobbie.....

• Registered Users Posts: 668 ✭✭✭jabaroon

ifah wrote:
    go down to closest big site and offer the guy driving the telescopic loader a nice cash christmas pressie to come us some lunch time to do the jobbie.....

Done exactly that! Job done!
    Woo hoo!!!

Advertisement