Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

willing to pay good money for good singers

Options
  • 18-12-2006 1:02am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 314 ✭✭

hi i plan on making some rap music and i want it to be as professional as possible.i have a good source overseas that makes excellent instrumentals for rap music and i want to rap over some of them and have somebody sing for a lot of the hooks involved.for some i would prefer a male singer and others a female but i am looking for both.the only catch in this is that the artist must sing the lyrics i ask them too.now u might be thinking this guy isnt going 2 be anything special but if thats the case see it as a piss easy money spinner.sing a few words just for a hook and thats it and i promise ill pay good money.so thats the proposal and i wont be able to do this for a few weeks as i want to rest my throat and need to purchase the instrumentals and some equiment first.so i wuld have to ask please dont post on this if u cant help.i dont want opinions on wheter this is right or wrong or whatever.thank you

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,413 ✭✭✭frobisher

Male voices come in a lot of different varities. Are you after a specific thing or just a voice to get a cross your hooks? What kind of lyrics are they? What register (baritone, tenor etc?) are the vocal melodies in or does it not matter? Where are you based?

Advertisement