Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

sagem sg346i

• 18-12-2006 2:31am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,557 ✭✭✭

How much is the sagem sg346i in the shops?

Is this phone any good?
    Is the battery life ok on it?
    would it be better than a nokia of the same price?
    It seems to have a lot of features for the price.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,784 ✭✭✭Urban Weigl

It's a good phone, for the price. For €59 you not only get €90 call credit, but also bluetooth, i-mode, a 512 MB memory stick, push email and a lot more.

You could say it's better than a Nokia for the same price, because with Nokia at that price you basically get a phone with no camera, no bluetooth, no push email and, in fact, no features. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 233 ✭✭Pansy Potter

Don't know why they throw in a Memory Stick - they only work in Sony Ericsson phones. But maybe you could use it in a camera or playstation.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,820 ✭✭✭flodis79

Don't know why they throw in a Memory Stick - they only work in Sony Ericsson phones. But maybe you could use it in a camera or playstation.

I thought it was a SAGEM memory stick?? But guess it's for SE phones since it's memory "stick".

• Closed Accounts Posts: 233 ✭✭Pansy Potter

Just looked at the o2 site here:

http://www.o2online.ie/wps/wcm/resources/file/ebf1f74eac1dd89/sg346i_stocking_v2.swf

Its actually a 512MB USB memory stick. Its not for a phone at all.
    The Sagem phone doesn't appear to be expandable at all.

Advertisement