Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Who is your current favourite NBA player?

Options
  • 18-12-2006 9:37am
    Registered Users Posts: 8,806 ✭✭✭

Elton Brand at the moment for me, and I love watching the Suns play their run and gun game.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,249 ✭✭✭✭Kinetic^

Love watching the suns play, there were savage in last years playoffs and with Amare back they should be challenging for the championship.

Mr. Redd is having a great season with Arenas always good to watch too.

Although he's getting on, I still like watching Jason Kid and when he does retire, Nash will probably be be my next fav.

• Registered Users Posts: 645 ✭✭✭Liam90

my favourite player is the best power forward of all time, Tim Duncan!

such an amazing player. i admire how he just gets the job done and doesn't try and be fancy at every oppertunity like alot of nba players. such an inspirational leader.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,249 ✭✭✭✭Kinetic^

They don't call him "The Big Fundamental" for nothing :D

• Registered Users Posts: 568 ✭✭✭phil

Stoudamaire when he's on his game, but I follow the Suns ... I love some of the moves Ginobli pulls, he's got the best balance out of nearly anyone in the league with some of the cleverest moves.

Phil.

Advertisement