Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Romance

Options
  • 18-12-2006 9:48am
    Registered Users Posts: 719 ✭✭✭

A romantic husband taps his wife on the shoulder and says "Roll over baby big boys is ready" His wife says “I can’t as I’m going to the gynaecologist tomorrow and he said no sex before my examination”
    “Oh” says the horny husband. turning back over to go to sleep. 3 minutes latter he taps her on the shoulder again and says "your not going to the dentist are you"?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 157 ✭✭carpenoctem

Hehehehehe.... :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

:d

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,793 ✭✭✭✭Hagar

A lesbian goes to her gynaecologist for a check up.
    He says "I must compliment you, that is the cleanest pussy I've seen in a long time"
    "Yes", she says, "I have a woman in a couple of times a week"

• Registered Users Posts: 743 ✭✭✭Mad Dog

Hehehe :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

both of those are brilliant, especially the first one:D :D:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,305 ✭✭✭jobonar

LMAO very good :D

• Registered Users Posts: 363 ✭✭dvega

Ha Ha! very good

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 91,903 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

Back in the old days..
    A woman visits the restroom just before her appointment with a gynecologist. Finding the toilet paper dispenser empty, she uses some Kleenex she happens to have in her purse. Unbeknownst to her, there are some trading stamps wadded up in the tissue and they become stuck to her body. Later, during the exam, the gynecologist finds them and remarks: "Gosh, I didn't know they still gave Green Stamps these days!"

The glitter spray tale appears to be a descendant of this.

Advertisement