Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Anybody selling 2 balcony tickets?

• 18-12-2006 10:34am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,917 ✭✭✭

Was online earlier at 9 and computer messed up so i ended up not getting any :mad:. Been to all the irish shows over the last number of years too. Is anyone selling 2 balcony tickets?

Or does anyone know if a second show will be announced????

EDIT: On ticketmaster page a 2nd show has been announced for the day after, Thursday 7th June.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 165 ✭✭cmoney

look again now theres a 2nd date for the following night

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,057 ✭✭✭JJ

There seems to be a few tickets left at the mo for the first night. The second night's on sale now too.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,917 ✭✭✭RebelRockChick

Got tickets for the second night, 4th row in the balcony just over the entrance. :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,640 ✭✭✭Gillie

Got tickets for the ground floor.
    Never been to ANY wrestling event before so i'm delighted.

Got a ticket for my sister and her partner also. Nice Xmas pressie!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

youre in for a treat,ive been to a few in dublin,the atmosphere is great,and youd be amazed the kind of pops some people get,in 2004 the main event was benoit vs hhh and people nearly blew the roof off the point

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 15,182 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

krudler wrote:
    youre in for a treat,ive been to a few in dublin,the atmosphere is great,and youd be amazed the kind of pops some people get,in 2004 the main event was benoit vs hhh and people nearly blew the roof off the point

i remeber that so well especially when some guy jumped the barrier(did'nt get far though) and benoit goes " get this man a pint of Guinness". i tought probably the biggest cheer was HBK. i had'nt seen raw previous and i did'nt no that he had been taking off suspension so i was extremely suprised and happy

• Closed Accounts Posts: 411 ✭✭HBK

aye, 2004's show tho was the first time WWE had been back here in like 11 years...hence the atmosphere, was at the one last year, wasnt near as good...then smackdown this year, wouldnt pay 5euro to see it, such a **** show. Good thing its Raw coming back tho, should be good Rebel :)

Advertisement