Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Irish Priest and The Rabbi

Options
  • 18-12-2006 12:25pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 157 ✭✭

An Irish priest and a Rabbi get into a car accident. They both get out of their cars and stumble over to the side of the road.

The Rabbi says, "Oy vey! What a wreck!"

The priest asks him, "Are you all right, Rabbi?"

The Rabbi responds, "Just a little shaken."

The priest pulls a flask of whiskey from his coat and says, "Here, drink some of this it will calm your nerves."

The Rabbi takes the flask and drinks it down and says, "Well, what are we going to tell the police?"

"Well," the priest says, "I don't know what your aft' to be tellin' them. But I'll be tellin' them I wasn't the one drinkin'."

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 363 ✭✭dvega

Put a smile on my face:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,372 ✭✭✭The Bollox

I heard a different version of that joke and it was fantastic. I think it was a guy and a girl. They found they had a lot in common. He (or she) just happened to have a bottle of Champagne, and gave it to the other as a celebration of fate bringing them together. It went along those lines

• Registered Users Posts: 5,949 ✭✭✭A Primal Nut

Good but seen the punchline coming a mile away.

• Registered Users Posts: 743 ✭✭✭Mad Dog

'twas a guddun :D:D

Advertisement