Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

GeForce Go7300

• 18-12-2006 12:35pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 341 ✭✭

Just wondering if anyone has this card in their laptop? Or even if anyone has seen its performance, or lack of. I play games but dont really get to bogged down on graphics. I prefer having a smooth game. So does anyone have this?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

Seeing as you don't seem particular about graphics quality it'll suit you fine. Pretty much anything out at the moment will run, but some of the newest ones at low settings. Half Life 2 or anything running on the Source engine like CSS or Day of Defeat will run at high-ish settings, as will any titles from about 2004 downwards like Far Cry or UT2k4.

What games are you looking at playing?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 341 ✭✭Frankieboy

The usual suspects, BF2, maybe get back into CS:S, would like to be able to play up and coming C&C TW. Its not a big thing really but just thought id ask. I'll have 2gb of ram as well, so should be grand. I can live in hope that it might play Crysis!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 30,412 ✭✭✭✭Ghost Train

Heres a benchmark list for mobile gfx cards, don't know how accurate it is
    http://www.notebookcheck.net/Mobile-Graphics-Cards-Benchmark-List.844.0.html

Advertisement