Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GAS Leak problem

Options
  • 18-12-2006 12:50pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Hi All,
    Just wondering if I could get some advice on what I should do. I bought an apartment 4 months ago. When I bought it I didn’t check if the Gas boiler was serviced, (it turns out that the boiler happen been serviced in 5 years) I got it serviced on Saturday. But Bordgas service guy found a leak. Which I got a board gas certified plumber to fix. It turns out, that it was a loss fitting pipe connection. The board gas certified plumber told that this connection was loose from the beginning as these connections don’t just become loose. He has told me that I should go back to the pervious owner and tell him about the leak and ask him to pay for plumber. What should I do?

Thanks

Marty

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,381 ✭✭✭✭Paulw

Maybe you should go back to the pervious owner and tell him about the leak and ask him to pay for the plumber.

Talk to the pervious owner, let him know what the plumber said, and see what happens. It never hurts to talk.

Advertisement