Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

XMAS PRESSIE HELP, EYELASH CURLER shu uemura

• 18-12-2006 12:59pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 62 ✭✭

Any one know where i can get one of these
    shu uemura eyelash curlers. I tried blue eriu in dublin but they are out of stock. They are on ebay but im affraid they are fake or wont arrive in time for xmas.. Being a guy dont know where the good beauty shops are any help woud be greatly appreciated.
    P.s. preferably in dublin :)
    barry

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,649 ✭✭✭Catari Jaguar

I think Blue eriu is the ONLY stockist of that brand in Ireland :eek: sorry

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,626 ✭✭✭Stargal

I think Lil Kitten is right - I can't think of anywhere else in Dublin that sells Shu Uemura stuff. Did you ask the staff in Blu Eriu if they know of anywhere else that sells them? Would probably be worth giving them a ring to find out.

If there isn't anywhere else, then you have two options; you can either buy them on ebay, or else buy a different brand of curlers.

Ebay may seem a bit dodge, but to be honest if they're selling them at a similar enough price to Blu Eriu and if it's a reputable seller then it'll probably be fine (as long as they deliver before Christmas of course!)

Otherwise, I know that Shu Uemura are meant to make the best eyelash curlers, but to be honest I don't know if there'll be that much difference between them and any other brand. Clarins do a nice one with a pink handle that I've found to be very good - I got it as part of a gift set so don't know if you can buy them separately but might be worth a look.

Good luck!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,959 ✭✭✭Nala

did u try brown thomas?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,203 ✭✭✭Heyes

Nala is right there is a Shuemura counter in Brown Thomas, its just to the left of the escelators i think.

Advertisement