Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Stereo

Options
  • 18-12-2006 4:57pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 10,259 ✭✭✭✭

Not sure if this is the right place for this thread. Feel free to move it if it doesnt belong here.

Basically, i bought the ex-gf an IPod Video(we were together at the time), i promised her a stereo for the car that you could connect the ipod to. It would need to have a CD player aswell, anyone any ideas? Id prefer to buy it instore so i could have it in time for Xmas. Not looking for anything amazing, just about €150-€200.

Oh and before anyone asks why im getting it if we broke up, we're still mates and im still getting my Xbox 360 off her so dont wanna be nasty about it.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,375 ✭✭✭5500

Any radio will do once it has an aux in input,some also have ipod compatible cables but your cheapest option would be a cheapo unit with aux.

If you want one on budget theres units coming into aldi this thursday that will do the job perfectly for you for 70blips

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 10,259 ✭✭✭✭Melion

Just checked out the aldi site, that one looks perfect. Saved me a few bills too. Nice one man, much appreciated.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 10,259 ✭✭✭✭Melion

Got that one this morning, looks like it will do the job perfectly. Cheers for the heads up, i definitely would have missed out on it.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,375 ✭✭✭5500

Glad i could help and hope she likes it!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement