Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Great place for a Steak

• 18-12-2006 5:22pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,340 ✭✭✭

If your looking for a realy good steak, I would recommend trying Kellys Foundry in Portlaoise. It's opposite the Heritage Hotel.

The steak is excellent and the way it is presented is an experience in itself.
    It is served on a piece of flat Volcanic rock that is heated up. The rock is seriously hot and the steak is more or less raw when it comes to the table. You cut the steak yourself and cook each mouthful yourself on the hot rock.
    Each bite is cooked exactly as you like it, as you are doing it yourself. Really well worth trying if your a steak lover. I had the 12oz fillet and it was delicious.

Recommended!!!

Ciaran

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,951 ✭✭✭L5

wow....how kind of you to come out with this reccomendation out of the blue. You wouldn't be associated with them in any way would you? :rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,340 ✭✭✭Cmar-Ireland

Nope, no association at all, but I reckon I will visit the place again.
    This is the food and drink forum, I'm sure a recommendation is allowed :rolleyes:

Advertisement