Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

First time post here go easy on me !

Options
  • 18-12-2006 6:55pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 630 ✭✭✭

Hows it going im just wondering about how id get a pair of vent visors for 1996 ford fiesta lx 1299cc any ideas where i cant get em online that is ?!? any help would be great :D

also another question the car immobiliser light flash when i drive and not when that car is stopped like its supposed to it doesnt stop the car or anything just wondering what the story with it is ? cheers for any help :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 394 ✭✭mickjohnlong

try ebay and it sounds like its just a light in the dash instead of an inmobliser

• Closed Accounts Posts: 630 ✭✭✭LastIrishMonkey

i got visors on ebay before but they seem to stunt the movement of the window when i wind it up or down, it nearly brakes the window infact

• Registered Users Posts: 9,366 ✭✭✭ninty9er

It seems ur in Cork. I remeber a place along the quays near Marks a few years ago that seemed like a well stocked motor factors. But if it's closed, there's probably a Halfords somewhere in the vacinity, Mahon Point or some such... give someplace like that a try. If not, try a Ford dealer. Might cost you but if it does the job, isn't it worth it

• Registered Users Posts: 6,638 ✭✭✭zilog_jones

Is the immobiliser light a small triangular light on the right side of the clock (i.e. part of the clock module)? That's were the standard factory-fitted light is anyway, though I thought they weren't fitted till '97? Anyway, it should be flashing slowly when the ignition isn't on, or flashing very quickly if you're using an uncoded key to attempt to start it, and should be not flashing at all when running.

If it is this particular light and it is flashing when you're driving something dodgy's going on and the immobiliser is probably not doing its job.

Advertisement