Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bengals at Colts

Options
  • 18-12-2006 8:46pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 19,341 ✭✭✭✭

tonight at about 1:30am on Espn and channel 5. Anyone staying up to watching it? After last years match i aint missing this.

Manning, Harrison, Wayne, addai vs Pamler, Johnson, TJ, Rudi, Henry.

The spread is 54 points, i expect that to be beaten. I hope it lives up to it.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5 Chummmp

Yeah, u throw those players up against dodgy defences and it should be pretty high scoring.

Of course saying that, whats the beting the bengals just give it to rudi to punch through the colts, who couldnt stop my granny on the ground at the moment. Might turn it into a field goal fest.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,341 ✭✭✭✭Chucky the tree

what a let down. Bengals were very disappointing. Manning was great though, but against the bengals secondary i probaly would managed to pull out a win for the colts.

This result really throws the wildcard spot open though. Bengals, jags, jets, broncos, chiefs, steelers, titans, bills

7-7 team bills, titans, steelers and chiefs are unlikely to make it. But if you said at the start of the season the titans will have a chance for the playoffs with 2 games left you probaly would be residing in Dundrum now.

Advertisement