Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

perfume at tesco

Options
  • 18-12-2006 9:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 13,746 ✭✭✭✭

does anyone know what tescos are doing the perfume range?
    i know dundrum is but i wont be over there until friday and i want to get it sooner.
    does anyone know if jervis is doing it?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,396 ✭✭✭✭Karoma

Presumably you're only interested in which ones in Dublin are "doing the perfume range"?

edit: Bah! At least I check first. This is a fine mess you've got us in.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

Mewved from AH, assuming you are interested in the ones in Duberlin. These lovely people might be able to help you best.

edit: Laurel and Karoma. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 13,746 ✭✭✭✭Misticles

Karoma wrote:
    Presumably you're only interested in which ones in Dublin are "doing the perfume range"?

yep, i want the perfume but not so much that im going to go cross country for :D

• Registered Users Posts: 19,396 ✭✭✭✭Karoma

Misticles wrote:
    yep, i want the perfume but not so much that im going to go cross country for :D
    Well then, please post Dublin-specific queries in the Dublin forum. Ruu has moved this thread for us. If you take objection to this obvious logic, please feel free to send PMs or take it to Feedback. Thank you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,616 ✭✭✭ClareBear

Misticles wrote:
    does anyone know what tescos are doing the perfume range?
    i know dundrum is but i wont be over there until friday and i want to get it sooner.
    does anyone know if jervis is doing it?

I was in there last week and no sign of them. Only other Tesco I've been in is the one in Maynooth and they have a big selection but I'm guessing that's way out of your way.

• Advertisement
Advertisement