Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Phones on Meteor Pay as you go

• 18-12-2006 9:49pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,600 ✭✭✭Cutie18Ireland

Whats the best there is at the min?? was leaning towards the k750i or the nokia 6230i...

basically looking for a phone with a good camera, good battery life and bluetooth and possibly an mp3 player (for ringtones more than anything else).

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,212 ✭✭✭wba88

id say the k750i but sure there all overpriced on that site, the only good thing is the credit with them

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,142 ✭✭✭TempestSabre

The K750i has a much better camera.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,550 ✭✭✭dohouch

Why not buy the 6230i+blutooth headset on O2 PAYG for €119 and unlock it here

🧐IMHO, God wants us all to ENJOY many,many ice-creams , 🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦

€130 credit on the k750i upgrade pack once you register on meteor.ie

basically paying €50 for the phone, the camera is amazingly good for a phone. Other than that, there's not much difference imo.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,600 ✭✭✭Cutie18Ireland

dohouch wrote:
    Why not buy the 6230i+blutooth headset on O2 PAYG for €119 and unlock it here

credit and its only €159 in carphone warehouse with those limited edition covers.

whats the battery life like on the k750i??

• Advertisement

4/5 days without being shut off once

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,600 ✭✭✭Cutie18Ireland

thanx... the k750i it is then :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,142 ✭✭✭TempestSabre

4/5 days without being shut off once

Mines about the same. Great camera, I use that a lot. I didn't like the earphones that are bundled and MP3 playing was too awkward. I think Nokia's are still easier to use, especially for texting. But overall I think the K750i is a great little phone, for the price.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

K750i would definitely be my recommendation

Advertisement