Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Please recommend a bluetooth non headset for car

• 18-12-2006 10:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 496 ✭✭

Please recommend a bluetooth set for car that doesn't need professional installation. I am looking for one that sits on the dashboard or sun visor.
    Non of my friends has one so don't really know what is good or bad.

Please help. Want to order this week.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 587 ✭✭✭richieg

I have a Jabra SP500 which I bought off ebay as does a friend of mine. Works great and battery life is very good.

It clips to the sun visor or sticks to the windscreen

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 343 ✭✭Dammer

look at the Sony Ericsson HCB-100. Got mine at the Carphone Warehouse for €99.99. Wedge shape, clips to the sun-visor or you can take the clip off and use it in you office or whatever.

You can pair 5 different phones to it. Battery life is awesome. I've had it for 2 months and only charged it 3 times! Granted the longest it was on was about an hour at a time, but it turns itself off after 10 mins when your paired phone is out of range

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 343 ✭✭Dammer

look at the Sony Ericsson HCB-100. Got mine at the Carphone Warehouse for €99.99. Wedge shape, clips to the sun-visor or you can take the clip off and use it in you office or whatever.

You can pair 5 different phones to it. Battery life is awesome. I've had it for 2 months and only charged it 3 times! Granted the longest it was on was about an hour at a time, but it turns itself off after 10 mins when your paired phone is out of range.

http://www.sonyericsson.com/spg.jsp?cc=ie&lc=en&ver=4000&template=pip1&zone=pp&pid=10419

Advertisement