Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

is anyone going help? :confused: please??

Options
  • 18-12-2006 10:08pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5

hello...this is the first time i have tried to play pes6 network play...usually i never tried playing online...anyway... i connected my broadband to ths ps2 using an ethernet cable..all was going fine..i was able to creat a configuration file after that they connect you before you can make an account..but i can't seem to connect,whenever i try connecting it says 'connection error'
    am sure loads of people must have had the same problem?
    I have tried turning the firewall off as someone told me...but there is still a connection error when i try to connect? what else can i try
    i would really appreciate any help!, cos i reallyyy want to play online!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 274 ✭✭tonyfillony

you say you connect u ps2 using an ethernet cable, is this cable connected to your pc then or what? if so you will need to use a crossover cable instead of a ethernet cable. if however you connect the ethernet cable to a router , i dont know what ur problem could be!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 taj_shahid

ermmm...im not familiar with these terms..what i do is..i use the ethernet cable and connect 1 side to the ps2 and the other side to the broadband modem box?? am i doing it right? what do you mean by a router?

• Registered Users Posts: 274 ✭✭tonyfillony

what make and model is the is the broadband modem box??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 661 ✭✭✭CountryWise

Have you registered your PS2 with a username and password?

Advertisement