Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Shop in S Dublin with good 2nd hand stock

Options
  • 18-12-2006 10:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,364 ✭✭✭

I'm looking for a 2nd hand hybrid forabout 600 - 1000e. Is there any shop in South Dublin with a good stock of 2nd hand bikes which I should look at?

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16 Mark Byrne

The Bike Rack in Cabinteely do second hand bikes, not sure if they have a large selection or not, but a phone call would answer that for you. Bought a new hybrid there myself a few weeks ago. Happy hunting,

regards,
    Mark.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,364 ✭✭✭Mr. Flibble

Cheers Mark.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,372 ✭✭✭silverside

try the shop round the back of tallaght village ( i think its called the cycle inn)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,496 ✭✭✭Mr. Presentable

I 2nd Cycle Inn. Top of the old Greenhills Road. Mike Jordan's a decent bloke - you might remember him from an awful RTE show about guessing the famous namesake of an unknown member of the public!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 40 Titiritero

I used the bike shop in UCD. They buy new hybrids in the summer to rent to tourists, and then sell them after 2/3 months. My girlfriend just got a Trek T-30 for 250 EUR a couple of weeks ago, when it sells at around 400-450 in the shops...

I bought mine in there too 5 years ago.

• Advertisement

Cheers guys. Picked up a Trek 1400 in the Cycle Inn. Not quite a hybrid, but it will get me from A to B even if it means leaving shards of my ass bone along the way.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,120 ✭✭✭Explosive_Cornflake

How much if you don't me asking for the 1400?

600. Carbon forks apparently. About right? I've no idea what a good price would be.

Advertisement