Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Advice?

Options
  • 18-12-2006 10:30pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 162 ✭✭

A question for all you shotgun users out there:

Am thinking of a cheapy shotgun as a xmas pressie for myself....something that can be used for a bit of fun with clays and also suitable for a walk through the fields.
    Anyone got any thoughts on the Baikal Sporter?
    Anyone here got one???used one??
    Molested one in my local gun shop recently.....selective trigger,multi chokes, not bad looking either, tidy lookin with nickel receiver blackened barrels and a nice enough piece of wood...(yes I know it's not a beretta but couldn't justify the cost of one for the use it will get)

Vinnie

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,257 ✭✭✭.243

is it yur first shotgun,does it fit you,the bakials are a great starter but it really depens on how much shootin your going to be doing,they are a real kicker when it comes to clays as they were really designed for rough shooting and have only got into the field of sportings in the last couple of years,whats your budget,as well a fairly decent second hand bettinsoli or lamber in sporter might be a better option,some more info would help

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,271 ✭✭✭✭johngalway

If you're looking at Baikals would a semi-auto suit you? I have the MP-153 and it's great fun :D Used it for wabbit and clays and it'll shoot better than me everytime.

Advertisement