Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

e-xamit Codes - English

Options
  • 18-12-2006 10:57pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 146 ✭✭

Would anybody be able to give me a code for a question on Sylvia Plath.

Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,878 ✭✭✭Rozabeez

Which question? We're hardly going to guess which one you mean :p and if its not in the exam papers then its not likely to be on the site...the code that is.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,312 ✭✭✭Limerick Dude

oh my god im so fcuked for my english exam :'(

• Registered Users Posts: 84 ✭✭cheerio

Kind of off topic, but does anyone else hate Plath? She seems really popular but I don't like her at all. She's boring, self-obsessed and her poetry can hardly mean anything to anyone other than herself. Maybe I just don't 'get' her, but she annoys me very much.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 273 ✭✭geminilady

I really like Slyvia Plath i think her poetry is very interesting, i hate Donne!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,878 ✭✭✭Rozabeez

I didn't like Plath until I started Bishop...now she doesn't seem so bad!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 146 ✭✭darraghw

Rozabeez wrote:
    Which question? We're hardly going to guess which one you mean :p and if its not in the exam papers then its not likely to be on the site...the code that is.

Yeah sorry it was just for any question on her, it was the night befor my exam, doesnt matter now.

I decided to study Montague instead...Plath came up. Such is life!

• Registered Users Posts: 84 ✭✭cheerio

Rozabeez wrote:
    I didn't like Plath until I started Bishop...now she doesn't seem so bad!

I much much prefer Bishop to Plath. At least most of her poetry is about something other than herself.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,564 ✭✭✭Naikon

oh my god im so fcuked for my english exam :'(

I know how you feel *sigh* god i hate LC English.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement