Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Santa in Sligo

Options
  • 18-12-2006 11:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,659 ✭✭✭

I see the Quayside has a lovely Santa, but only realised when I went through the far side entrance near Mauds. Santa was sitting there doing nothing and there were no signs up anyway in the centre to tell people he was there.
    I wonder why the management of the centre don't publicise the fact?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 WasBanned

magnumlady wrote:
    I see the Quayside has a lovely Santa, but only realised when I went through the far side entrance near Mauds. Santa was sitting there doing nothing and there were no signs up anyway in the centre to tell people he was there.
    I wonder why the management of the centre don't publicise the fact?

In the Ernside Centre in Enniskillen Santa will get up every now and again and walk though the centre ringing his bell to drum up some business. I was going to take my 11 year old daughter to Santa in there (the Quayside) but all grown up she thought it was 'not cool!' - so we moved on. Its great to have that quayside there though in the town. The Pharmacy as you walk in have some nice gifts for Christmas.

Andy.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,206 ✭✭✭gustavo

They dont seem to be the sharpest on the marketing front. Their website hasnt been updated since it opened despite a glaring spelling mistake in the title tags and new shops coming and going.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 431 ✭✭donegalman1

Have you enquired how much he charges. I've heard between 12 and 15 euro. Christmas is expensive enough.

• Registered Users Posts: 46,094 ✭✭✭✭muffler

Have you enquired how much he charges. I've heard between 12 and 15 euro. Christmas is expensive enough.
    Thats a bit steep if its true. No wonder there's nobody going to visit him.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,659 ✭✭✭magnumlady

Thats a mad price,I didn't find see how much he was charging, there were no prices up.

• Advertisement
Advertisement