Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Davenport in part exchange rumour

Options
  • 19-12-2006 10:10am
    Registered Users Posts: 592 ✭✭✭

Talk of sending Davenport to WBA in part exchange for Davies.
    Personally i would keep him - i think he's done well when he's played - i'd much prefer him to Gardner or Staltieri. Also where are we going with Ziegler.

Watched Routledge last night for Fulham - made some good runs but a couple of woeful passes gave away possession.

So maybe we could give the 4 away and pay no money.:)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 30 browbrow

I agree Davenport is the best backup we have to King/Dawson. Dont think he has let us down too badly when he has stepped into the fray.
    Havent seen much of Davies this season but he did look impressive enough last season with West Brom, King/Dawson/Davenport/Davies would be a fine line-up of CB's to have.

Is it just me or does Routledge just look as if he is not enjoying being a footballer, always has a face on him like a bulldog chewing a wasp!
    He wont be good enough to get were Big Martin is taking us, he is more suited to a club with Mid-Table ambitions

Advertisement