Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Didn't make the news...

• 19-12-2006 10:16am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,430 ✭✭✭

...but a man died on Saturday night around the side of a well known bar in Swords. Anybody hear about that? It was sealed off all day sunday and there was still a garda car there for most of yesterday. I heard the story going around of what happened but I better not post it here !

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,928 ✭✭✭dubmick

I heard about this too but I think it is very strange that it did not make the newspapers.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 102 ✭✭mickith

yeah saw this yesterday. havent heard a word about it. dont have a clue what happened :confused:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,799 ✭✭✭✭The Hill Billy

The Fingal Indo yesterday mentioned this. The guy wasn't dead, but is still unconcious apparently. They've no idea what happened to him.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,588 ✭✭✭Bluetonic

Strange how rumours start alright, the article said he was at a party in the hotel were he appeared extremely drunk. The article appeared to be hinting that he fell from a window in the hotel.

He was still alive as of Tuesday.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,015 ✭✭✭✭Wishbone Ash

Sizzler wrote:
    a man died on Saturday night
    That's a bit weird as I heard that the Gardaí found him unconscious on Monday morning! A resurrection?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,430 ✭✭✭Sizzler

That's a bit weird as I heard that the Gardaí found him unconscious on Monday morning! A resurrection?

Comeback special ;) In fairness I've never heard of a road closed off for someone who was found unconscious :confused:

Mad how these stories get around though :eek:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,015 ✭✭✭✭Wishbone Ash

He was still alive as of yesterday. I've heard via 'pub talk' that it was a 'hit and run' incident. (??)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

Jesus!..

No, I mean... Jaysus thats a mad one!.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 6,525 Mod ✭✭✭✭sharkman

He worked for DHL , was found early hours of Sunday morning around the side of the Carnagie Court hothe with Very Serious head injuries .

Life support was switched off last thursday night,

R.I.P .

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,653 ✭✭✭m_stan

so what really happened here ? rumours aside ?

• Advertisement
Advertisement