Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eircom Unavailability

Options
  • 19-12-2006 10:34am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 108 ✭✭

Hi all,

Not a big poster on boards but i hope ye can help me. I have been looking to get Eircom Broadband for the past 4 weeks, but ive rang 4 times and the third time i called they told me "there are no slots available" so she said she would leave me on a "waiting list" for one to come available. So yesterday i rang to check my order update and i was informed the order was never processed so when i began the procedure again, i was told "there are no available slots, and i cant stay on a waiting list" Just have to ring in a few weeks and hope there are some available! Whats the story with this? How can Eircom advertise a service that they cant provide!

Im looking for wireless Broadband, im in Sligo...anyone got any suggestions of other providers i could use, its becoming very fustrating.

Thanks

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 25,234 ✭✭✭✭Sponge Bob

Try www.fastcom.ie

the "slots" are mast capacity or exchange capacity and if there are no slots there are no slots. Ring direct on 1890 457 048 to the eircom wireless people instead of dealing with BB sales muppets

are you looking for wireless FWA or as is more normal DSL with a wireless router. They are utterly distinct and the number above is FWA not DSL

Advertisement