Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Are the Gardai underfunded?

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,720 ✭✭✭El Stuntman

Celticfire wrote:
    I'm sure you'll find that was bought by officers out of their own money to use during downtime rather than supplied by the government.

I demand that the CAB launch an investigation into this important issue

what's next - chocolate hob nobs in the kitchen???

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,266 ✭✭✭Steyr

No you twat proper equipment, why is it we are always told Ireland is the richest blah blah blah yet when services need money for better equipment that may save my life or indeed yours, its never around...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,720 ✭✭✭El Stuntman

Steyr wrote:
    No you twat proper equipment, why is it we are always told Ireland is the richest blah blah blah yet when services need money for better equipment that may save my life or indeed yours, its never around...

it's because all of that luvverly money has already been spent on public sector salaries (outrageously high thanks to benchmarking)

anyway back to the hob nobs

original or milk chocolate, that is the question?

• Registered Users Posts: 761 ✭✭✭grahamo

The cops are underfunded and definitely undermanned. We need a much bigger police force.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,230 ✭✭✭scojones

breakingnews.ie must be listening to us.

http://www.breakingnews.ie/ireland/?jp=CWSNKFQLOJSN

• Advertisement
  • Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 28,804 Mod ✭✭✭✭oscarBravo

Threads merged. Steyr banned for a week.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 651 ✭✭✭CLADA

sjones wrote:
    breakingnews.ie must be listening to us.

http://www.breakingnews.ie/ireland/?jp=CWSNKFQLOJSN

STAB VEST WOULD HAVE PREVENTED INJURY TO THE GARDA AND TASER WOULD HAVE PREVENTED TREVOR CLANCY TAKING HIS OWN LIFE.

• Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 28,804 Mod ✭✭✭✭oscarBravo

No need to shout.

Advertisement