Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ohh the wii irony

Options
  • 19-12-2006 12:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,712 ✭✭✭

I haven't been able to get a wii for my little brothers for christmas. Obviously everywhere is sold out, and no where will take bookings, and now to rub salt into the wound, my company is actually importing 3 wii full pallets for one of the game shop depots in Dublin for delivery on Friday, and I can't get one little wii for me :rolleyes: :o :mad: :( :eek:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 163 ✭✭Darnell13

Well, do you know what stores they're gonna end up in?

Could you try and get one there? I'm sure you've thought of this, though.

It's be cool to get for Crimbo, that's all:(

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,576 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

I might be albe ot get one for you!! PM me and I'll see what I can do!!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,326 ✭✭✭Zapp Brannigan

Just a little heads up, Game Blanch have some Wii's in stock. Might be some for general sale.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,576 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

Slurms, are they not all gone now as per the other thread??

Oh, didnt see that bit. Sorry if I got peoples hopes up :o

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,449 ✭✭✭Call Me Jimmy

Wiis came in today to HMV in pavillions. Might be just to cover preorders. It was a bit odd though, me ma went in and they said they had none. Five minutes later after she had left they ring her up and say "we just got some in".

Ye might have a chance if ye try there, it's a long shot though.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,605 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

Gamestop may have some in on Friday, gotta be quick though, no point in just ringing, they can't keep stuff, get down to a store and hang about for the day, then pray to whatever gods you've got!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,913 ✭✭✭Absolam

In today in GAME in Dawson St...

• Registered Users Posts: 13,995 ✭✭✭✭Cuddlesworth

Absolam wrote:
    In today in GAME in Dawson St...

Not any more, but thanks for that I'v got my Wii! :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,712 ✭✭✭Praetorian

Ok, been working all week, but I'm off tomorrow, so lets hope one pops up :S

• Advertisement

We got more in in Blanch today, sold out though.
    My boss told me we might be getting more tomorrow. If anyone's interested ring the shop at about 12 to get details on whether or not it's gonna happen.

Advertisement