Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

33N Nitelink Service

• 19-12-2006 1:20pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 16

Hey,

I’m just inquiring about the 33N nitelink service. In the PDF link below for Christmas, it doesn’t have Rush listed as a stop, does it stop in Rush? Also, would the bus stop at a stop outside of Rush, i.e. Skerries Road?

http://www.dublinbus.ie/news_centre/ChristmasNitelink.pdf

Cheers for any info

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 352 ✭✭git_ireland

coll wrote:
    Hey,

I’m just inquiring about the 33N nitelink service. In the PDF link below for Christmas, it doesn’t have Rush listed as a stop, does it stop in Rush? Also, would the bus stop at a stop outside of Rush, i.e. Skerries Road?

http://www.dublinbus.ie/news_centre/ChristmasNitelink.pdf

Cheers for any info

I normally ask to be let of in or around the area I live which is handy for me. Normally most drivers will oblige but u might get the odd grumpy git. but they sould let you . just be nice

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,606 ✭✭✭sgarvan

my understanding of the nitelink was that they will stop at any bus stop along the route of the journey

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16 coll

That would be handy enough if they do stop at normal stops.

Nitelinks are running all this week, ya?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,588 ✭✭✭Bluetonic

coll wrote:
    That would be handy enough if they do stop at normal stops.
    There are no special Nitelink stops on the 33N route, all bus stops are valid as a normal service, as sadi above some drivers will let you out adhoc.
    coll wrote:
    Nitelinks are running all this week, ya?
    No. There's no service on Sunday.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,003 ✭✭✭catch--22

The 33N stops at any bus stop in Rush, so no need to worry about.

Word of warning though....that bus will leave as soon as the driver feels like it so give yourself a good 15 minutes beforehand! Many times I have been left standing on the side of the road banging on the door as the bus pulled away (even if he's waiting at the lights) and having to pay out €50+ for a taxi home and throw away my nightlink ticket!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 16 coll

ok, thanks a mil for the info! Will try get there early!

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 21,253 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dub13

Bluetonic wrote:
    No. There's no service on Sunday.

I think over the Xmas period the nightlink runs 7 days a week,but I could be wrong.

Advertisement