Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Merged: Home for Kitten Needed

Options
  • 18-10-2006 9:32am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 81 ✭✭

Hello All,

My GF and I's cat has just had some kittens, 3 to be exact. 2 black and 1 grey tabby. I think there is one black boy and the other two are girls. They will need to stay with their mum until near christmas but then would be ready for homes. If anyone would be interested in any of them let me know as i want to find them good homes. Cats are pretty easy to keep and very self sufficient so if your are out all day they are still an option. Anyway if anyone is interested in providing a home let me know. Just want to give some notice so I have as best a chance as possible to get them homes.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,939 ✭✭✭mikedragon32

You should also start this thread in the animals/pets forum, where you may get more takers, but I'm happy to leave it here.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=240

Any pics?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 166 ✭✭gstonesmx5

we would take one of the girls form you when they are ready to go.
    will you have them vacined by then or snipped etc ?
    if you pm me your number i will call you about them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28 Jabba90

I would be on for taking one of them been thinking about getting a cat for a while. defo :)

• Registered Users Posts: 363 ✭✭Irish-Lass

gstonesmx5 wrote:
    will you have them vacined by then or snipped etc ?
    if you pm me your number i will call you about them.

I am taking it that its been awhile since you have had a kitten/if you have had one, a kitten cannot get neutered/sprayed that young you will have to wait until she is 5/6 months old to get that done.

• Registered Users Posts: 309 ✭✭Manny7

Not true, kittens can be spayed/neutered safely from 6 weeks; in fact the trend in the US is towards getting cats done around this age. Speaking of which, Coolhands I hope you'll be getting your cat done?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 81 ✭✭Coolhand

i will be having the mother neutered a.s.a.p. The mother was a stray we took in. Ive had cats all my life when at home and my mum never bought one. we always had a stray turn up to replace one that was on the way out. Guess the trend followed me to charlesland. Couldnt find the mum cats home so kept it.

Anyhow the kittens will not be neutered but will be well looked after until they are ready to leave. Ill have them 3 months then they should be ready for homes at xmas. Ill find out the definites sex's this week as I cant handle them too much as this stage. I can arrange a viewing in a few weeks for those still interested.

sounds good, between viewing houses and cars we could squize in a little cat viewing. our last cat was done after six weeks thats why i asked the vet said it was better than waiting for some months. we let me know when you want to do it and we will call round.

sounds good, between viewing houses and cars we could squize in a little cat viewing. our last cat was done after six weeks thats why i asked the vet said it was better than waiting for some months. let me know when you want to do it and we will call round.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,138 ✭✭✭foxy06

I would love a male if you haven't found homes yet.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,311 ✭✭✭IT Loser

foxy06 wrote:
    I would love a male if you haven't found homes yet.

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,138 ✭✭✭foxy06

oops! I mean a male kitten!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 118 ✭✭girl24

foxy06 wrote:
    oops! I mean a male kitten!

Hi,

Two of the kittens are being taken by family members and will be going to their new homes in a couple of weeks, they still need to feed off their mother for a bit yet.

There is still one left which is a black male kitten but we have someone who said they are interested in taking it but haven't confirmed that yet. We will find out within the week if they are going to take it and if not, I will let you know.

• Registered Users Posts: 309 ✭✭Manny7

To follow on from this thread, we have a couple of foster kittens that are ready to be rehomed. They're around 12 weeks old, one boy (black) and one girl (tortoiseshell). Indoor home would be preferred if possible. If you're interested please pm, they're great kittens who we'd keep ourselves if it weren't for the three that are here already!

Pix can be seen on this link, ours are the ones called Rakki (near the top) and Kikkou (at the bottom) http://www.kittenadoption.ie/homesNeeded.php

• Registered Users Posts: 1,382 ✭✭✭Juan Pablo

girl24 wrote:
    There is still one left which is a black male kitten but we have someone who said they are interested in taking it but haven't confirmed that yet. We will find out within the week if they are going to take it and if not, I will let you know.

Myself and Daniela will be taking this little fella off ya Mrs Coolhand! Confirmed :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 118 ✭✭girl24

I have an adorable black kitten that needs a loving home. It is a boy and is about 9 weeks old and is completely toilet trained. If anyone is interested, please let me know.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,939 ✭✭✭mikedragon32

girl24, I've merged this thread with the one started by Coolhand to keep things tidy.

It's better to bump a thread than start a new one where possible.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 81 ✭✭Coolhand

Just want to see if anyone has any interest in the last of our kittens. There was some interest when the thread was first created. It would be great if someone could give him a good home as we can only keep one and time is running out to home him. Anyhow if anyone is interested please let me know.

Advertisement