Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Seasons Greetings

Options
  • 19-12-2006 2:51pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 112 ✭✭

A very merry CHristmas and new year to all comic fans out there

(non other deserve our love :p )

Have a great holiday folks :D:D:D

Comments

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 11,045 Mod ✭✭✭✭Fysh

Seconded from your moderately amicable mod-type here... I did up some card designs as well, figured ye might enjoy them...Merry Crossmass to all! Hohoho etc.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 112 ✭✭thumbninja

tee hee hee... santa kicks ass..

nice

• Registered Users Posts: 3,294 ✭✭✭Jack B. Badd

Merry Christmas all :) Hope Santa stuffs summat exciting in all yer stockings!

• Registered Users Posts: 697 ✭✭✭the Shades

Slightly late but a merry Christmas to all and a happy New Year! Here's the link to my little e-Christmas card :p

http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/45347329/

• Registered Users Posts: 4,788 ✭✭✭ztoical

another belated well wisher here - just got online today so merry xmas for yesterday. Thanks to the lads off here who texted or emailed me xmas greetings - my email got uber spammed this week and I didn't spot a couple till today. Text wise I've just been to full of food to respond :D

• Advertisement
Advertisement