Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Satellite Help

• 19-12-2006 3:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 31

Hello,

Does anyone know of a company or person who do satellite installations, I work for a company and we are looking to show some Italian/French and maybe one Muslim channel throughout the network, we do have satellite dishes on the roof but they were terminated some time ago. I also have a hotbird link to my comms room, not sure but I think that is a satellite feed. I am willing to pay good money for the services.

Thanks in advance

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,115 ✭✭✭Pal

Try Tony at www.satellite.ie

He is a regular contributor on these boards.
    Good installer.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 Tosta

Hello,

Does anyone know of a company or person who do satellite installations, I work for a company and we are looking to show some Italian/French and maybe one Muslim channel throughout the network, we do have satellite dishes on the roof but they were terminated some time ago. I also have a hotbird link to my comms room, not sure but I think that is a satellite feed. I am willing to pay good money for the services.

Thanks in advance
    But try to avoid vsat communications- I had some very bad experience with them

Advertisement