Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

shih tzu

Options
  • 19-12-2006 3:26pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

hi, i want to get a shih tzu, the thing is i have no interest in showing one, its their personality's i love, i was wondering if anyone knows of a rescue place or any shih tzu mixes or litter runts that might be avaliable, i would really appreciate any advice you coulod give me

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,451 ✭✭✭Rigsby

You could try P.A.W.S. They take in dogs and often send them on to shelters to await a possible new home. I got a shih tzu type dog through them. Good luck in your quest - they are indeed a lovely dog. Let us know how you get on.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 488 ✭✭SuzyS1972

Regsiter on
    www.petsireland.invisionzone.ie

A huge amount of rescues advertise their dogs on there and you can also put up an ad offering a home

Also keep an eye on
    www.irishanimals.ie

I'm delighted to see someone offering a rescue home to a certain breed - I hope you find a dog - with the amount of unwanted pets out there I dounbt it will be long ;)

Advertisement