Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help???

Options
  • 19-12-2006 4:23pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 46

I’m working in UCD on Thursday night and the only directions I got were that it’s beside the National Concert hall. Now I thought that was near Stephens Green, but on the website it says the college is in Belfield. Are there two separate buildings for this college??

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 123 ✭✭Aquitaine

The main campus is Belfield but there is Earlsfort Terrace also. what department/section are you working for?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 46 jencar01

Aquitaine wrote:
    The main campus is Belfield but there is Earlsfort Terrace also. what department/section are you working for?

That’s Great thanks for that.. I was getting a bit confused there..

I’m only working for the night, doing a catering job.. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,885 ✭✭✭Stabshauptmann

jencar01 wrote:
    Are there two separate buildings for [UCD]??

Yup, UCD has a total of 2 buildings, making us bigger than some secondary schools

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,158 ✭✭✭Stepherunie

Kap sarcastic comments in both threads from this girl? Has she done something to offend I wonder????

P.S. OP be prepared for lots of steps, ET because of the NCH has millions of them to get anywhere.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,238 ✭✭✭humbert

Yup, UCD has a total of 2 buildings, making us bigger than some secondary schools

yet tbh you're coming across like an awful child. It's very simple to understand how the confusion arose and asking someone on this forum for clarification is an intelligent and logical course of action.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,885 ✭✭✭Stabshauptmann

Kap sarcastic comments in both threads from this girl? Has she done something to offend I wonder????

P.S. OP be prepared for lots of steps, ET because of the NCH has millions of them to get anywhere.
    I hadnt even noticed it was a girl

Sorry OP
    <3

Advertisement