Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lazy Boy Chairs

Options
  • 19-12-2006 4:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 37,300 ✭✭✭✭

Yo,
    Looking for a company that sells lazy boy chairs, in or nearby Dublin. The person I konw who's getting one will be spending about €1,500 on one (in the sales), but I'm looking to see can I get one cheaper. Any shops that you know of, or websites that deliver to Ireland would be appriciated.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,427 ✭✭✭tc20

The Recliner showrooms in Bray, Killarney road. Its near the Boghall rd church and i think its in the same business pk as East Coast Radio. 01-2042364.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

Someone posted this recently in Bargains and this. Looks like Arnotts is the spot, but expect to pay for it. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

the_syco wrote:
    Yo,
    Looking for a company that sells lazy boy chairs, in or nearby Dublin
    Hint?

Boards search got this thread up
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055025238 with a link to http://www.newfurnituredirect.com/index.php?act=viewProd&productId=3
    G'luck.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,573 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

Arnotts sell them, I know there are alot of knock offs aswell going around and are pretty comfy with the massager in them aswell!!

• Registered Users Posts: 19,396 ✭✭✭✭Karoma

Moved to Dublin City forum, from AH - as your request, in part, is for a shop in/near Dublin - and the rest of your request has been satisfied (to a great extent.)

• Advertisement
Advertisement