Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Crisis Zone Final Fantasy 7 for PSP

• 19-12-2006 5:27pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,382 ✭✭✭

Could someone please tell me some information about this game? My friend insists its a complete joke and is not in development but IGN have some screens about it and mention it as being a prequel to FF7 for PSOne. Anyone know anything?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,401 ✭✭✭shortys94

Its real. i think a demo has been released in japan, looks amazing.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,691 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

Should be out early next year over here!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,225 ✭✭✭Ciaran500

Its called Crisis Core ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,653 ✭✭✭steviec

Yea, you play as Zack back when he was with Sephiroth (that's the guy from SOLDIER who Cloud thought he was)

So from the point of view of the over all Final Fantasy VII storyline this could develop one of the more interesting parts of the story and I'm looking forward to it. The screenshots and movies I've seen look incredible too.

On the other hand Square have made a mess of their VII cash-ins so far, but hopefully they get this one right.

Advertisement