Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PMs and multiple receipients

Options
  • 19-12-2006 5:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 21,257 ✭✭✭✭

If a PM has been sent to multiple users, would it be possible to automatically display the other users it has been sent to, and provide a "reply to all" button?

You could put a checkbox in if you didn't want this displayed when sending the message (effectively retaining the same functionality that is there at the moment).
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Administrators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,727 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭hullaballoo

This feature has been integrated into vB 3.6. It should be available here soon. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 19,396 ✭✭✭✭Karoma

This feature has been integrated into vB 3.6. It should be available here soon. :)
    Oh, stop saying that Spanky... oO ... oh! It's not Spanky-s! :p

http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/showpost.php?p=1139940&postcount=11

• Registered Users Posts: 20,991 ✭✭✭✭Stark

This will be a great feature for my Bubbles newsletters.

• Subscribers Posts: 9,716 ✭✭✭CuLT

Awesome.

I'm looking forward to CCing every single adverts moderator until they use the adverts mod board.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,231 ✭✭✭✭Sparky

Hulla has been busy testing. ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,396 ✭✭✭✭Karoma

CuLT wrote:
    Awesome.

I'm looking forward to CCing every single adverts moderator until they use the adverts mod board.
    The wha' where now?
    They use it. They're just avoiding you.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,930 ✭✭✭✭challengemaster

hopefully, and maybe a vB upgrade will fix the dropdown problems with FF when a thread is >1 pg

• Registered Users Posts: 10,255 ✭✭✭✭The_Minister

Sparky, is your forum thingy broken, or did you do that on purpose?

• Administrators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,727 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭hullaballoo

That happens when mod profiles are edited. Spanky got a name-change, so it fubared his profile. Fixeded now.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,231 ✭✭✭✭Sparky

Sparky, is your forum thingy broken, or did you do that on purpose?

You could say I was involved in breaking it...yes. :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement