Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help With CAO Application

Options
  • 19-12-2006 5:42pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,275 ✭✭✭

So I've fileld out all the Personal Details, I've put ten Level 8 courses in preference and seven Level 6 ones, entered the address of my secondary school and college (same place), and I've entered the 3 A-Level exams I will be taking next year.

There isn't a submit button on the CAO application from what I gather, so when does the application actually go off...? When is the fee charged to the credit card I entered initially?

I understand that I have to send CAO stamped photocopies of my GCSE certificates - the CAO instructions state "All documents must be clearly marked with your name and Payment Number.", is the payment number the same as my CAO number? E.g 07
    ?

The other problem is that the website states all certificates/documents should "arrive in CAO
    within 7 days of submitting an online application" - but if there's no submit button then when am I supposed to send...?!

Cheers!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,324 ✭✭✭Alter-Ego

In your "My Application" main page you should be able to select "modify qualification & assesment details"(a blue button). Then you're taken to a page where you can edit those details and when your finished theres a button at the bottom.."Update qualification & assesment details", hit that and you'll be taken back to the my application page and thats the details submitted.

Then Log out.

With mine, i applied on a sunday night and posted the extra documents off on monday and everywhing was fine so far.

EDIT: Yeah, i just put the cao Application no. and my name on everything i sent them. Your application has been submitted when you've payed and you're given an application number (eg, 07
    )

Advertisement