Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Happy Christmas from Irishbroadband

Options
  • 19-12-2006 5:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10,262 ✭✭✭✭

image001em2.jpg

The Horror!!!!!!! :D

Comments

• Subscribers Posts: 9,716 ✭✭✭CuLT

Slaps in the face all around.

• Registered Users Posts: 605 ✭✭✭exiztone

Think they sent some routers to the terminally ill children?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,520 ✭✭✭stanley1

Health and financial warning should be given with those infernal boxes.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,354 ✭✭✭smellslikeshoes

Id rather a christmas jumper.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,013 ✭✭✭kincsem

With Christmas just around the corner, we thank you for your poor product throughout the year.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,511 ✭✭✭Rozie

Hey come on! They seriously managed to turn themselves round this year... look how the complaint thread dried up! It's not even on the second page anymore, and the last few posts were barely complaints. And the polls are registering them with a similiar happy customer ratio to Eircom and BT, whereas before they were only pleasing half.

My Ripwave is working excellent and I look forward to shouting at them a lot when it starts to slow down :P Though apparently that doesn't happen near as much anymore.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 191 ✭✭vinks

Rozie wrote:
    Hey come on! They seriously managed to turn themselves round this year... look how the complaint thread dried up! It's not even on the second page anymore, and the last few posts were barely complaints. And the polls are registering them with a similiar happy customer ratio to Eircom and BT, whereas before they were only pleasing half.

My Ripwave is working excellent and I look forward to shouting at them a lot when it starts to slow down :P Though apparently that doesn't happen near as much anymore.

thats probably because most of the users who have complained have left, and their userbase that are left are clueless and dont complain.

btw i got that email too, except my spam filters caught it thinking it was spam!

Advertisement